1. If you talk a lot, you will say more stupid things than clever things.
2. When hiring an attorney, the most important test is the "secretaries test". If the secretaries hate an attorney, he/she should not be hired.
3. If you want something done twice as fast, you may have to spend 10 times as much. This only works once.
4. If people want improvements without any changes, they really don't want improvements.
5. Things that are done illegally are done most efficiently.
6. The most efficient conferences are held in corridors.